Do you love teaching ? Are you great at math ? Do you have proven leadership skills? Then become a Management Trainee at Mathnasium !
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply, even if you have limited work experience!
We teach math in a way that makes sense to students in 1st grade through High School. Join us for the opportunity to make a REAL difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math! We offer part-time jobs with flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities. Advancement and leadership opportunities are available for top performers.
Therefore, we are looking for leaders who have solid math skills and strong communication skills. We help our students solve their own problems, not just tell them what to do.
We serve our students year-round, so this is a regular part-time job at 30 hours per week . You must be available at least 4 days out of the 6 days that we are open.
- Typical work hours : Mon - Thu: 1pm – 7pm, Sat: 10am – 1pm
- Supervise and manage instructors in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provide children with excellent educational services, elaborate on program details and benefits to current and potential customers
- Follow up on all incoming leads from marketing activities and referrals
- Cultivate positive and trusting relationships with current and potential customers, proactively identify instructional issues and resolve client concerns
- Liaise with parents, students, Center Director and instructors, communicate educational development, school activities, news and information, or feedback gathered from parents or through other activities
- Prepare teaching materials in students binders, craft and send progress report to parents periodically
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new ideas, cope and adapt quickly and easily to change in a fast-paced environment
- Respect the diversity and backgrounds of parents, children, staff, and community
- Passionate about working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a highly productive team
- Professionalism, flexibility and a good attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience in a lead position with an education institution with school-aged children is preferred, previous experience with Mathnasium is highly preferred
If you're interested in becoming a management trainee and pursuing a career in education, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. After receiving your application, you will be contacted for the next step.
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students (a plus but not necessary)
- We serve our students year-round, so this is an opportunity for regular part-time work. You must be available at least 2 days out of the 5 days that we are open.
High school juniors and seniors, college students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Hours: 6 - 21 hours/week (flexible)
- Monday: 3pm - 7pm
- Tuesday: 3pm - 7pm
- Wednesday: 1pm - 7pm
- Thursday: 3pm - 7pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: 10am - 1pm
We are hiring year-round, so your inquiry will always be read. If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving your application, you will be contacted for the next step.