Mathnasium of Lafayette is always looking for qualified math tutors. We offer flexible, part-time employment in a positive educational environment. Our tutors are passionate about math and enthusiastic about helping students learn math.
Why did you first decide to become a Teacher? At Mathnasium, we remember why. As an Instructor at Mathnasium, your primary responsibilities are: Just Teaching. No Lesson Plans. No Preparation. As a part-time Mathnasium Instructor, you will be trained on the Mathnasium curriculum and given the tools to teach in a small group, 3:1 setting. As a part-time Instructor you will need to be available 6 to 20 hours per week, between the hours of 3:00p.m. - 7:00p.m. Monday - Thursday and a few Saturdays a month. If you aspire to inspire, then we want you on our team.
As a successful Instructor, you will:
- Deliver Quality Education
- Teach using the Mathnasium Method
- Supervise, interact with and motivate students during instruction hour
- Reward students for completed assignments
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Communicate student needs to the center manager
- Develop rapport with students and establishes a fun learning environment
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate enthusiasm for teaching math.
- Math tutoring experience
If you want to be a part of an inspired organization that believes in fostering knowledge and confidence in children, improving the lives of thousands of families every day - apply today, and don't let this opportunity pass you by! Please submit resume and cover letter today!
- High school or equivalent
Job Type: Part-time
To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mon||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Tues||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Wed||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 PM – 7:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Mathnasium of Lafayette CA Reviews
Jun 20 2016
By Damaris | Added Jun 20, 2016 LOS ANGELES, June 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ &mdas...