News from Mathnasium of Laguna Niguel
FIVE SIGNS THAT YOUR CHILD IS STRUGGLING WITH MATH
Oct 11, 2017
First Step to Solving the Problem Is Identifying It
- Math grades are lagging, but student has good grades in other subjects.
- Student demonstrates negative sentiments/low self-esteem regarding math, with child expressing boredom or making comments like “I’m no good at math.”
- Missing key milestones. Addition/subtraction should be mastered by the end of 2nd or 3rd grade, multiplication and division by the end of 3rd–4th grade, fluency with fractions at the end of 5th–6th grade.
- Physical signs like counting on fingers suggest poor retention of number facts.
- Comments from the child’s teacher about “not working up to his or her full potential.”
|Sun||12PM - 4PM|
|Mon||3PM - 7PM|
|Tues||3PM - 7PM|
|Wed||3PM - 7PM|
|Thurs||3PM - 7PM|
|Sat||10AM - 2PM|
Mathnasium of Laguna Niguel Reviews
Nov 1 2017
Students are settling into the new school year and learning new math concepts nearly every week. ...
Oct 12 2017
Where do you go strengthen your body? You go to the gym to work-out your muscles. Our bodie...
Oct 11 2017
First Step to Solving the Problem Is Identifying It “When Kids Get Stuck on a Math Idea,...