Our summer programs will give your child the math skills needed to succeed this school year. We offer a number of programs designed to solidify last year’s materials and give students a toolkit for success in the new year and beyond.
• Our Master Series teaches lifelong math concepts and skills
• Our Power Math Workouts prep your child for the upcoming school year by reviewing previous material and previewing new topics
• Our Math Games keep the learning experience fun and varied while teaching integral math and logic skills
Enroll now in our flexible summer-only Mathnasium programs.
Click "learn more" for our summer pricing and schedule.
Learn About Our Approach:
Our goal is to enhance your child’s math skills, understanding of math concepts and overall school performance. At the same time, we build confidence, yielding overwhelming results.
What Distinguishes the Mathnasium Method?
• Comprehensive written and oral evaluation: Mathnasium students take a two-part diagnostic test – both written and oral.
• Customized learning plan for your child, based on a comprehensive evaluation
• Highly trained instructors
• Personal attention
• Periodic assessment to keep the child on track, and to update parents on progress
• Results! Your child’s progress is measured by grades, assessments, and love of mathematics.