In addition to private tutoring for elementary, middle and high school students (studying mathematics through AP Calculus and Statistics), we offer several programs aligned to the student's current grade, academic needs and personal goals:
CurriculumPlus - elementary, middle and high school students
TutoringPlus Membership - above Algebra 1 student
- Our CurriculumPlus Membership helps elementary, middle and high school students to fill in gaps, build a strong mathematical foundation, and develop mathematical fluency to provide them with the skills and self-confidence necessary for a lifetime of success.
- Through one-to-one instruction using our own proprietary curriculum, we assess and enrich mathematical learning for each CurriculumPlus member to address specific knowledge gaps from prior math topics and previous school years. Depending the member's present mathematical knowledge, we rebuild and then advance his or her mathematical foundation to provide the skills and self-confidence needed to consistently succeed.
- Although not the focus of the program, our CurriculumPlus members may also use a portion of each session to get help with current schoolwork and test preparation.
- These sessions last 1 hour with start times of 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 (Monday-Thursday) and 10am or 11am (Saturdays).
- Our TutoringPlus Membership provides convenient, professional assistance with tonight's homework, tomorrow's test and next week's exam for high school students who are studying Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, or Statistics, and who are already proficient with mathematics through Algebra I. We also include SAT math preparation during these sessions upon request.
- In contrast to the foundational and skills-based emphasis of our CurriculumPlus membership, our TutoringPlus membership assumes the student has a solid foundation in algebraic math and is seeking only immediate and regular academic support to do his/her very best in high school.
- TutoringPlus sessions are offered from 7:30pm to 9:00pm Mon-Thu.
For both our CurriculumPlus and TutoringPlus memberships, we do not teach to groups or provide classes. Instead, all instruction is presented one-on-one with time provided for independent practice. In contrast to our TutoringPlus memberships that follow the daily academic needs of our members, each CurriculumPlus member follows a customized learning plan that is based upon recurring assessments and tailored to his/her specific needs over time.