News from Mathnasium of Newton
Math Summer Programs - www.MathSummer.com
Apr 8, 2015
1. On average students lose approximately 2.6 months of grade level in skills over the Summer months”. Source: Center for Summer Learning, John Hopkins University
2. Summer is a great opportunity to jump start next year’s math and fill in any gaps from the previous year.
3. Individualized instruction. Mathnasium is not group class. When an instructor explains a concept to a child, it’s 1-on-1. Students are taught in small pods of up to 3 student/instructor.
4. Flexible schedule – time your child’s individualized sessions around camp, family trips, grandma’s visits. We are open Monday through Friday in the summer.
5. As low as $29.75 per individualized instruction –That makes it the most affordable individualized math instruction (not group class) in all of Greater Boston. Don’t wait till late in the school year to get help.
6. Fun, rewarding atmosphere – Our warm and friendly instructors engage your kids with incentives, prizes, raffle rewards. Bring your child to the center, we’ll do the rest.
7. Additional Early Bird discount when you register by May 31.
School year members – see next page for member discounts.
The best way to A+ next year’s math is to jump start it this summer.
For more information, call (617) 340-3665 or register online at:
Mathnasium Newton - 49 Winchester St, Newton, MA 02461
Mathnasium Wellesley - 873 Worcester St, Wellesley, MA 02482
|Sun||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Mon||3:30pm - 7:30pm|
|Tues||2:30pm - 7:30pm|
|Wed||3:30pm - 7:30pm|
|Thurs||3:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Fri||3:30pm - 6:30pm|
|Sat||9:00am - Noon|
Mathnasium of Newton Reviews
Jul 25 2016
<p>We were recently featured on <a href="http://www.massrealty.com">Mass Re...
Jul 25 2016
We were recently featured on Mass Realty, one of the top sites for Newton, MA Real Estate. Check ...
May 22 2016
Click here for our May Newsletter and Summer Info