Our goal is to enhance your child’s math skills, understanding of math concepts and overall school performance. At the same time, we build confidence, yielding overwhelming results.
What Distinguishes the Mathnasium Method?
• Comprehensive written and oral evaluation: Mathnasium students take a two-part diagnostic test – both written and oral. We use the results to create a learning plan tailor-made for your child.
• Customized learning plan for your child
• Highly trained instructors
• Personal attention
• Periodic assessment to keep the child on track
• Results! Your child’s progress is measured by grades, quarterly assessments, and love of mathematics.
Our summer programs will give your child the math skills needed to succeed this school year. We offer a number of programs designed to solidify last year’s materials and give students a toolkit for success in the new year and beyond.
• Our Master Series teaches lifelong math concepts and skills
• Our Power Math Workouts prep your child for the upcoming school year by reviewing previous material and previewing new topics
• Our Math Game Sessions keep the learning experience fun and varied while teaching integral math and logic skills
Enroll now in our summer-only Mathnasium programs.
Jump Start I: Lower Elementary Math (2nd Grade)
Jump Start II: Upper Elementary Math (4th Grade)
Jump Start III: Middle School Math (6th Grade)
Master Times Tables (3rd Grade & up)
Master Fraction Concepts and Skills (3rd grade & up)
Master Decimal Concepts and Skills (4th grade & up)
Master Percent - Basic (5th grade & up)
Master Percent - Advanced (7th grade & up)
Pre-Algebra Readiness (6th grade & up)
Algebra I Readiness (7th grade & up)
High School Geometry Readiness (8th grade & up)
Algebra I: Algebra II Pre (8th grade & Up)
High School Geometry (8th grade & Up)
SAT Math Prep
SAT Math Prep: Prepare to take SAT this next school year
Call today and learn more!
Learn About Our Approach: