Mathnasium is currently looking for individuals who are exceptional at math and love teaching kids. We love math and are looking for enthusiastic tutors to help kids understand math like never before!
To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email us with your resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should include details about your math competency, experience working with children (if any), why you'd like to work at Mathnasium, and your availability. We look forward to hearing from you !
Currently, we are also looking for an admin assistant, described below.
What will you get out of being an Administrative Assistant at Mathnasium?
- Get trained on all aspects of managing the daily operations with the support of math instructors and lead instructors, Assistant Director and Center Director
- Learn to deal with the public, and become the face of the Mathnasium learning center. Greet and serve every student and parent that visits the center with courtesy and care, and gather the support from instructors and lead instructors to get it right together
- Learn to manage time and competing priorities, hone your decision making skills by working in a growing center with increasing number of students that need help on math
- Develop a deep understanding of how the business works, the importance of attention to detail as well as the big picture, how to listen and communicate effectively
- Provide children with excellent educational services, elaborate on program details and benefits to current and potential customers
- Supervise and manage instructor schedule in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Cultivate positive and trusting relationships with current and potential customers, proactively identify instructional issues and resolve client concerns
- Liaise with parents, students, Center Director and instructors, communicate educational development, school activities, news and information, or feedback gathered from parents or through other activities
- Prepare teaching materials in students binders, craft and send progress report to parents periodically
- Delegate appropriate tasks to lead instructors and instructors to achieve efficiency in center operations
- Ability to learn new ideas, cope and adapt quickly and easily to change in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Respect the diversity and backgrounds of parents, children, staff, and community
- Passionate about education and working with children
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a highly productive team
- Professionalism, flexibility and a good attitude
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience managing an office, including ordering office supplies and resolving simple IT issues
- Previous experience in a lead position with an education institution with school-aged children
- Previous experience with Mathnasium
Our physical center is now OPEN ! Call us to schedule your child's sessions. Hours below are for online instructions with Mathnasium @home.
|Mon||@home 2 - 6:30pm|
|Tues||@home 2 - 6:30pm|
|Wed||@home 2 - 7pm|
|Thurs||@home 2 - 7pm|
|Fri||@home 2 - 6pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Albany-Berkeley Reviews
Jan 19 2021
Two major stress points in the grueling rituals of college admission testing are vanishing ...
Apr 29 2020
Three-quarters of U.S. states have now officially closed their schools for the rest of the academ...
Sep 24 2019
Ask any teacher and they've likely heard more than their fair share of students say they hate...