Use some free time to make a positive contribution to young people.
We are looking for people who have great communication skills, enjoy working with children, have a love of math and an understanding of the opportunities that knowledge of math brings. You must have a current fluency in math through Algebra. We train you in our unique curriculum that helps students truly understand math, not just follow rote processes.
Our unique approach and curriculum offers you the chance to really make a positive impact in our student’s lives. By helping our students learn math, you can unlock a world of opportunity for them.
What our instructor say:
- "I’ve worked with Mathnasium for 4+ years because I love what I do here."
- "I get to help children discover that math isn’t something to be scared of."
- "Every day we challenge the students perceptions, help them gain some perspective and strengthen their ability to solve any problem. At the same time, I’m developing my own problem solving, managerial, and communicative soft skills that will serve me well in my future career."
- "I work with the coolest nerds you’ll ever meet!"
- "Working at Mathnasium has really helped me in my own mathematics and I really enjoy being able to help the students reach those 'ah-ha' moments of understanding."
- "It's such a supportive environment that really inspires students to master their math skills and I love being a part of it."
Instructors work 3-5 hours in the afternoons and early evenings on weekdays (Monday - Thursday) and early afternoon on Sundays. Hours and schedules are flexible. Prior teaching experience is a plus but not necessary.
If you are interested please email your resume to: Ankeny@mathnasium.com
We will review applications and contact qualified applicants.
Owner/Center Director Mathnasium of Ankeny
|Sun||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Mon||3:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Tues||3:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Wed||3:30pm - 8:00pm|
|Thurs||3:30pm - 8:00pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Ankeny Reviews
Aug 14 2019
Welcome to another #WPW Mathletes! This week we have some truly tropical math problems! Lower ...
Aug 7 2019
Welcome back to another #WPW Mathletes! This week we have a real menagerie of fun math problems f...
Jul 31 2019
Welcome back to another #WPW Mathletes! This week we're going to go about finding the answers...