Please complete our online application to apply now!
Mathnasium is the industry leader in providing supplemental math education to children in 2nd through 12th grades. We are looking for passionate instructors that have a strong mathematics background and/or math tutoring experience.
Benefits of working at Mathnasium:
· Starting rate of $13.50 per hour, higher based on experience and/or Math knowledge
· Training: Paid training on our Mathnasium Method of instruction. No instructors are 'rushed through' training, you will only start instructing students when you are ready.
· Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels and multiple Math topics.
· No outside work: All Mathnasium work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
· VERY flexible scheduling with no late nights (closed at 7:30PM), early Saturday hours (10am-1PM), and closed on Friday and Sunday.
· Strong math proficiency preferably through pre-calculus.
· Ability to pass our Math competency test (brush up on those fractions!) without the use of a calculator.
· High motivation, commitment, and enthusiasm for Math!
· Able to work at least two weekdays, Monday-Thursday. Weekends are not required (but encouraged!).
· Develop a rapport with students of all ages to create a fun and productive learning environment.
Excellent Opportunity For:
· Exceptional High School Students (fantastic first job!)
· Currently enrolled college students or recent graduates
· Retired engineers, accountants, teachers
Please complete our online application to get started or contact our center with any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Any contact information sent to us (email, phone number, etc.) is never shared with any other business or person outside of Mathnasium.**
We are OPEN for both in-center instruction and our online platform, Mathnasium @Home.
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Arcadia Reviews
Jan 27 2022
Have you ever stopped to consider the extracurricular expenses parents pay? Dance, swim team,...
Jan 26 2022
Mathnasium of Arcadia wants to shout out to our MOST IMPROVED STUDENT OF 2021!!! We are proud...
Jan 25 2022
According to the New York Times, an average secondary school has a class size of 24.3 st...