Please complete our online application to apply now!
Mathnasium is the industry leader in providing supplemental math education to children in 2nd through 12th grades. We are looking for passionate instructors that have a strong mathematics background and/or math tutoring experience.
Benefits of working at Mathnasium:
· Starting rate of $13.50 per hour, higher based on experience and/or Math knowledge
· Training: Paid training on our Mathnasium Method of instruction. No instructors are 'rushed through' training, you will only start instructing students when you are ready.
· Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels and multiple Math topics.
· No outside work: All Mathnasium work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
· VERY flexible scheduling with no late nights (closed at 7PM), short Sunday hours (3PM-6PM), and closed on Friday and Saturday.
· Strong math proficiency preferably through pre-calculus.
· Ability to pass our Math competency test (brush up on those fractions!) without the use of a calculator.
· High motivation, commitment, and enthusiasm for Math!
· Able to work at least two weekdays, Monday-Thursday. Weekends are not required (but encouraged!).
· Develop a rapport with students of all ages to create a fun and productive learning environment.
Excellent Opportunity For:
· Exceptional High School Students (fantastic first job!)
· Currently enrolled college students or recent graduates
· Retired engineers, accountants, teachers
Please complete our online application to get started or contact our center with any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!
**Any contact information sent to us (email, phone number, etc.) is never shared with any other business or person outside of Mathnasium.**
We are OPEN for both in-center instruction and our online platform, Mathnasium @Home.
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Arrowhead Reviews
Jun 30 2022
Is it time for your child to level up in math? Maybe you have an advanced math student who ne...
Jun 29 2022
Remember solving for X in Algebra class? You probably learned how to divide before you tried ...
Jun 24 2022
Sessions at Mathnasium are filling up! Have you ever thought about enrolling your child in Ma...