We'd like to introduce you to a very important student... our Mathnasium star! This student has been thriving at Mathnasium, and we want to celebrate that success! Kids from all over Hoboken, Union City, Weehawken, part of Jersey City can enrol..
Wonder why your student is getting bored in math class? A recent article from verywellfamily suggests boredom might stem from:
1. Students not being sufficiently challenged.
2. Students are under-motivated.
3. Student math skills are lacking.
Parents can help pinpoint the cause by asking questions like, "Did you finish before everyone else was done?" or "Do you usually like math class?" When you're ready to fix the problem, bring that student into Mathnasium! Why?
Because Mathnasium of Saginaw has the ultimate remedy for bored students!
1. If your student needs a challenge, come see how our specially trained instructors can offer a new, engaging curriculum custom-built for your student.
2. If your student is under-motivated, then come visit our impressive reward cabinet and brag board. Our reward cabinet holds prizes that can only be earned by reaching the goals your student will set with their Mathnasium instructor. Earning rewards and being acknowledged on our brag board keep our students driven and motivated with math.
3. If your student's math skills are lacking, then bring them in for a comprehensive math assessment. This test is designed to reveal any missing parts in your child's math education. We can find the weak parts of his/her understanding and reinforce them with an individualized learning plan.
Mathnasium of Saginaw has been changing the math experience for students for 10 years. Our Director, Amal Kheil, is excited to meet you and your student. You can find us at 3545 Bay Rd. Suite # 4, Saginaw Mi 48603.
Sign up now for a Free Trial Session, and $100 off assessment and registration.!
Mathnasium meets your child where they are and helps them with the customized program they need, for any level of mathematics.