News from Mathnasium of Dale City
Jun 30, 2020
We’re moving into the next “normal” and instruction will look very different than it did when we left in March! As we strive to minimize risk, there are some changes to how we’ll operate and how you’ll schedule your visits.
Updated procedures are outlined here.
- By Appointment Only - All in-center sessions will need to be scheduled through Appointment Plus, the same website you’ve been using to schedule your @Home visits
- Limited Capacity - Right now, only 4 students will be allowed in the center at one time. As we all become more comfortable this will eventually increase to 8 students at a time
- Drop Off - We will have a staging area at the front of the center to help keep all students at least 6 feet apart. You must wait to be sure that your child is able to attend for the session (more information below) before leaving.
- Health Check - Each student’s temperature will be taken before they enter the center. Any student with a temperature above 100º will not be allowed in the center.
- Check-in - We will Check-in and Check-out students, no students will need to use the tablet.
- Hand Sanitizing - Every person at Mathnasium will need to immediately sanitize their hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Masks - As per CDC guidelines, all students and instructors will be required to wear a mask during their time in the center.
- Water Fountains - All water fountains in the centers are closed to decrease shared surfaces, please encourage your child to bring in a full water bottle if they need it
- Waiting area - In the interest of reducing the number of extra people in the centers, we are closing the waiting areas (guardians are asked to drop-off and pick-up only)
- Spacing - We will adhere to the CDC and governor’s guidelines for seating, capacity and social distancing.
- Sanitizing - We are frequently disinfecting high-touch surfaces, such as tables, chairs, door handles, light switches, etc. Each student work area will be sanitized between sessions.
- Pencils - Each student will have their own pencils to keep in their binder. There will be no sharing.
- Games / Manipulatives - During this period, we will not be using games or manipulatives.
|Mon||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tues||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Fri||12:00 PM - 7:00 PM|