The Mathnasium Method builds the critical foundation for math mastery, boosts grades and scores, and teaches critical thinking and problem solving skills that last a lifetime.
- Oral and written diagnostic tests pinpoint exact strengths and weaknesses
- Administered regularly to confirm student advancement and skills retention
- Results shared with parents upon joining and in detailed progress updates
- Builds upon student’s knowledge and fills in foundational gaps
- Mental, verbal, visual, tactile, and written teaching methods adapt to any learning style
- Time-tested, proprietary materials and instruction ensure individual mastery
- Teach at the perfect pace for each child
- Build confidence through caring and encouragement
- Provide face-to-face instruction through a 1:4 teacher-to-student ratio
Children who consistently attend our learning centers enjoy a transformative learning experience and make tremendous strides in comprehension, confidence, and grades.
Multiple independent studies conducted by Watson Education since 2004 have proven that Mathnasium improves student performance on standards-based tests in 20 sessions or fewer.
Parents whose children have attended Mathnasium regularly for at least six months told our survey:
More than half a million parents have trusted us since Mathnasium opened its doors in 2002. But our goal isn’t to be the biggest math education company -- just the best.
We’ve grown to more than 1,000 learning centers worldwide and continue to change lives, one child at a time.
- Do you specialize exclusively in mathematics? Math is all we do. Our exclusive focus means better results.
- How does this compare with private tutoring services? Private tutoring is more of a short-term fix than a true math education. Private tutors generally can’t assess for foundational learning gaps or foster independent learning through proven curriculum or methodology. Hour for hour, they are typically more expensive.
- Will my child enjoy attending? Yes! Our awesome instructors, rewards system, and your child’s growing sense of accomplishment make learning math fun. Our goal is to inspire your child love math!
- Will you give my child work to do at home? Never. Our highly-trained instructors play a critical role in engaging the student with our curriculum and providing guidance and support. We even help with school homework.
Mathnasium is proud to offer Mathnasium@home, remote learning through the ConexED online. Mathnasium@home offers your student’s the same great one-on-one instruction, customized curriculum, and homework support, through a shared digital workspace and live webcam instruction.