Mathnasium Assistant Center Director
Mathnasium is a math-only supplementary learning center that teaches kids math in a way that make sense to them. Using the proprietary Mathnasium Method with individual curriculum and specific teaching constructs, we offer customized learning plans for each student to help students whether they are far behind or already ahead in math.
Mathnasium of Broomfield South is a currently seeking an Assistant Center Director to help oversee center operations, work with students and parents, and manage a team of Instructors. Candidates should have a sales background and be able to discuss with parents their children's specific math needs. You will be detail-minded, have good follow up skills, and be a team player with good business skills.
You will utilize your talents to manage the day-to-day operations of a Mathnasium Learning Center, including responsibility to grow the customer base, be consultative with parents in the area of math education, hiring/training staff, optimizing the enrollment process, curriculum delivery, and marketing activities to schools and your surrounding community. You will understand and sell our services - specifically, supplementary math education.
The ideal candidate will possess the leadership, entrepreneurial, and organizational skills to successfully operate a learning center through marketing, sales, instructional leadership, parent communication, staff management, and effective administration.
- Meet with parents to review student’s progress, be an advocate for the child with respect to their math education.
- Performing lead follow-up in person, by email, and by phone; generating a steady stream of new enrollments.
- Participate in local marketing events, fostering collaborative relationships with local schools and organizations.
- Ensure the Mathnasium Method™ is utilized for all student instruction. Teach and model appropriate instructor/student interactions. Develop rapport and create a fun learning environment. Manage student learning environment and daily session activities
- Conduct student assessments while creating and monitoring learning plans according to student’s mastery level.
- General business operations.
This is a part time position of 28-32 hours weekly, Mon-Thu (12:15p-7:15p) plus a few weekends for marketing events. Extensive training is provided. Compensation up to $19/hr DOE with opportunities for increases, incentive bonuses, plus 401(K) investment opportunities.
- Proven sales skills and experience in a management or supervisory role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage time effectively
- Driven to succeed and detail oriented
- Exemplary character
Preferred, But Not Required:
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience
- Strong math skills
- Previous experience with QuickBooks
Submit the following items via Indeed. Incomplete application packages will not be considered.
- Full page cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this opportunity