Act now and get a Free Skills Assessment and Lesson!
What do you get from the Skills Assessment?
- A detailed breakdown of your student's math skills and learning patterns
- A curriculum customized specifically to meet your student's learning goals
- A tour of the program, online or in-center, and enrollment information
How do we assess new students?
We choose an assessment level based on your observations of your student's learning. The assessments test a wide range of math skills across different question types, highlighting individual strengths and weaknesses. These results help us generate a curriculum tailored specifically to your student's learning goals. The results and curriculum are yours to keep at no charge and you will be welcomed back for a Free Trial Lesson, as well! This is all at no charge and requires no commitment to enroll.
How Does Mathnasium Compare?
- Unlike other tutoring franchises:
- We do not assign extra homework
- Flexible scheduling 5 days a week
- Customized curriculum plus homework help
- No long-term commitments or financing obligations; month-by-month only
- Unlike private tutors:
- We supply all materials, tools and facilities
- We are highly-trained in education and instruction, not just "good at math"
- We have a large staff of instructors, accomodating every personality and learning style
- Unlike school services:
- No group or class instruction
- No pressure, no timed tests and no anxiety-inducing exams
- Does not remove your child from other classes for remediation
"Mathnasium has been a fantastic experience! My son has improved his grade not only in math but in all subjects."
S.D. July 2020, Brownsburg, IN