Wonder why your student is getting bored in math class? A recent article from verywellfamily suggests boredom might stem from:
1. Students not being sufficiently challenged.
2. Students are under-motivated.
3. Student math skills are lacking.
Parents can help pinpoint the cause by asking questions like, "Did you finish before everyone else was done?" or "Do you usually like math class?" When you're ready to fix the problem, bring that student into Mathnasium! Why?
Because Mathnasium of Pasadena has the ultimate remedy for bored students!
1. If your student needs a challenge, come see how our specially trained instructors can offer a new, engaging curriculum custom-built for your student.
2. If your student is under-motivated, then come visit our impressive reward cabinet and brag board. Our reward cabinet holds prizes that can only be earned by reaching the goals your student will set with their Mathnasium instructor. Earning rewards and being acknowledged on our brag board keep our students driven and motivated with math.
3. If your student's math skills are lacking, then bring them in for a comprehensive math assessment. This test is designed to reveal any missing parts in your child's math education. We can find the weak parts of his/her understanding and reinforce them with an individualized learning plan.
Mathnasium of Pasadena has been changing the math experience for students for 14 years. Our Director, Victoria Slafkosk, is excited to meet you and your student. You can find us at 900 Valley View Ave #4, Pasadena, CA 91107.
Sign up now for Two Free Trials including a Risk Free Assessment!