News from Mathnasium of California MD
The More The Merrier: Siblings In Mathnasium
Apr 26, 2022
Calling all busy parents!!
- We know you are driving kids to practice; attending games, competitions, and performances.?
- We know you are scheduling after-school activities, play-dates, birthdays and vacations.
- AND we know how to help you out!
Mathnasium of California MD offers tutoring for siblings. When your child comes to Mathnasium, they will be taught in a small group setting with an instructor specially-trained in the Mathnasium Method. The instructor gives one-on-one help and allows time for critical independent thinking and practice. You, as a parent, can schedule multiple children at the same time!
Mom & dad of this sibling student pair knock out two birds with one stone at Mathnasium :)
Convenience for the win!!
And, about that busy schedule you have... Mathnasium also offers after-school and weekend hours (now, that's accommodating).
Have children with different math needs? One child may excel in math while the other needs help? No problem! Our instructors can customize math help for EVERY math level, even when your children are scheduled at the same time.
Check out what these parents have to say about multiple kids enrolled at Mathnasium:
- "My kids gained so much confidence in math, GREAT instructors" - F.Z.
- "My kids have learned so much at Mathnasium! They BOTH ask to go often. It's really helped build (their) confidence in math" - B.V.
- "(The) teachers are very patient and scheduling is flexible." - K.H.
Book an appointment for one or more of your children today, and start seeing results like this:
- 94% of parents report an improvement in their child’s math skills and understanding
- 93% of parents report improved attitude toward math after attending Mathnasium
- 90% of students saw improvement in their school grades
Our Director, Jordon Friedman, would love to meet your family! Come in anytime and visit our facility at 44980 St Andrews Church Rd Unit E, California, MD 20619. We can’t wait to get started! Sign up now for a Risk-free assessment and customized learning plan!!
|Mon||3:00 - 7:30 PM|
|Tues||3:00 - 7:30 PM|
|Wed||3:00 - 7:30 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 - 7:30 PM|
|Fri||3:00 - 7:30 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of California MD Reviews
Jun 24 2022
Sessions at Mathnasium are filling up! Have you ever thought about enrolling your child in Ma...
Jun 21 2022
According to the Harvard Graduate School of Education, "On average, students lose approx...
Jun 17 2022
According to Britannica Biographies, Thomas Edison was a real game changer. He was an America...