Interested in working on a nerdy, cool, and fun Math Team?
Mathnasium of Columbus is always looking for energetic individuals with a passion for Math and kids. If you're looking for a fun yet rewarding job and you'd like to be considered to join our math team, please email your resume and cover letter to ColumbusBradleyPark@mathnasium.com.
Mathnasium of Columbus Bradley Park is looking for additions to our team of math experts!
We are in search of bright, ambitious professionals with excellent interpersonal skills to join us in creating an engaging and productive math learning environment for students of all ages. Instructors will be responsible for working as part of a team to utilize our Mathnasium Method to teach math while instilling a high level of confidence and appreciation for math in our students. Instructors will also be responsible for assisting the Center Director with evaluating and tracking progress of students and maintaining communication with parents and students.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Proficiency in mathematics concepts ranging from number sense and basic computation up to at least algebra (higher level topics such as geometry, statistics, calculus, etc. are a big plus!)
- Experience working with children in an education-related environment, especially in small-group settings
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with students, parents, and staff (patience, trustworthiness, and empathy are key!)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Consistency and commitment to our goal of establishing a safe and fun environment for learning math
This is a part time position for instructors looking to work around 10-15 hours per week. Ideal candidates should be regularly available at least 2 days per week. Please send us your resume and cover letter (including details about your math skills, experience working with children, and work availability) via email to email@example.com.
Applicants will be required to complete and pass a mathematics competence assessment, undergo a short interview with our Center Director and/or Owner, and complete online training via Mathnasium University as part of the hiring process.
Mathnasium of Columbus Bradley Park
|Sun||3:00PM - 6:00PM|
|Mon||3:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Tues||3:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Wed||3:00PM - 8:00PM|
|Thurs||3:00PM - 8:00PM|
Mathnasium of Columbus Bradley Park Reviews
Feb 7 2020
If you teach or have kids of your own, here’s a great way to get them into chemistry. On...
Jan 31 2020
This story from Mark Rice at the Ledger Enquirer The 2020 Teacher of the Year in ...
Jan 29 2020
We’re one month into 2020, how are your New Year’s resolutions coming along? If you&r...