Center Director - Mathnasium of Boston (Hiring Now)
Mathnasium Instructor - Dedham Center
We are looking for energetic individuals who have strong math skills and love working with kids to be Instructors! Mathnasium provides a flexible and powerful curriculum to allow Instructors to teach multiple approaches that fit best with individual children’s learning styles. Mathnasium is a rewarding, meaningful work experience where you leave every day knowing that you have helped to make a difference in children's lives. You will work with children of all ages and math levels, helping them either catch up or get ahead. We care about our employees and provide them with a safe, fair, and respectful workplace with the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance. Happy employees provide great service and, in turn, create happy students and parents! We offer flexible part-time hours, competitive hourly compensation, and an upbeat work environment. If this sounds like a job for you, please email your resume to email@example.com , and we can schedule a time to talk.
The ideal Mathnasium Instructor loves kids, has a passion for math, and enjoys communicating ideas to children in a way that they can easily comprehend. Mathnasium provides a flexible and powerful curriculum to allow Instructors to teach multiple approaches that fit best with individual children’s learning styles. This is a role that can provide incredible rewards from building students’ confidence and self-esteem through successful growth and development in a customized math learning plan. Instructors work in a team teaching environment where collaboration and communication ensure all student needs are addressed. Instructors are the bedrock of the Mathnasium experience, as they create and shape the child’s growth and development.
- Teach math using the Mathnasium method, making math come alive and grow.
- Contribute to a positive learning environment.
- Encourage, motivate, and engage with students during the instructional session.
- Evaluate and document student progress, providing constructive feedback.
- Create a positive environment that optimizes learning and motivation.
- Communicate student needs to center leadership and other team-teaching instructors.
- Interact with parents, students, and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist in non-teaching tasks as needed.
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Dedham Reviews
Aug 24 2020
We are re-opening IN-CENTER on September 1st Members will be able to schedule sessions online ...
Mar 22 2020
WE ARE OPEN ONLINE! Please be aware that Mathnasium of Dedham has transitioned to 100% online ...
Apr 30 2019