Mathnasium is an after-school and summer learning center providing supplementary math assistance to students in school grades 1-12.
We offer part-time, flexible scheduling, and training, with all curriculum and materials prepared for you.
If you love math and are passionate about helping kids, inquire about instructor positions at this learning center - a part-time job which changes lives.
Please email us with your resume and cover letter. (Please no phone calls)
We make MATH make sense
This Math Learning Center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love math, love teaching, and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours typically include weekdays mid-afternoon through early-evening and Saturday mornings. Most instructors work two-to-three shifts per week, between 8 and 12 hours. There is potential for more hours and responsibility. Summer hours may vary slightly.
- Exceptional math skills through pre-Calculus
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic, fun and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
|Mon||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Tues||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Wed||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Thurs||3:00pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||10:00am - 12:00pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Durham Reviews
Sep 22 2021
It comes as no surprise that last year created a learning loss for most of the world’s...
Sep 22 2021
Dr. Jamie M. Howard, Ph.D., has a lot to say about teaching kids how to focus. Sh...
Sep 18 2021
According to greatschools.org, “Most U.S. parents expect their kids to go to college, a...