A team of 10-12 Mathnasium of East Windsor students participated in the prestigious Math Olympiad contest held over a course of 5 months from November to March every year. Last year nearly 170,000 students from 6,000 teams worldwide participated in the Olympiads. All 50 states and about 30 other countries were represented.
We are very proud of our mathletes who took upom themselves to master the art of problem solving! Way to go!
It is our goal:
- To stimulate enthusiasm and a love for Mathematics
- To introduce important Mathematical concepts
- To teach major strategies for problem solving
- To develop Mathematical flexibility in solving problems
- To strengthen Mathematical intuition
- To foster Mathematical creativity and ingenuity
- To provide for the satisfaction, joy, and thrill of meeting challenges
Congratulations to all our mathletes for completing the Math Kangaroo contest! It was fun, exciting and we all worked hard! Cheers to all our mathletes who participated!
Congratulations to all our mathletes for successfully completing the Math Olympiad and Math Kangaroo contest!!
*Offering Online Sessions*
|Mon||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Tues||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Wed||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Thurs||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
|Fri||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of East Windsor Reviews
Mar 4 2017
We expect certain professionals to go above and beyond just showing up for work. Educators are go...
Nov 3 2016
Parents, we know you’ll appreciate a real-life tale of math success—one of the ma...
Oct 13 2016
Research shows that an emphasis on memorization, rote procedures and speed im...