Mathnasium is currently hiring individuals who are exceptional at math and love teaching kids. We love math and are looking for enthusiastic tutors to help kids understand math like never before! To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email us with your resume and cover letter. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mathnasium Math Tutor
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra 2 and Geometry, MUST pass the math proficiency test
- Ability to professionally interact with students, parents and team members
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Energetic, passionate and confident personality
- Ability to teach upper level high school math (Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, Calculus)
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Monday--Thursday and Saturday mornings, approximately 10-20 hours per week (flexible).
Please reply with resume and a brief e-mail regarding your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability.
Position requires background check and drug screenings.
Math Instructor: part-time, approximately 10 - 20 hours per week; flexible schedule; will provide training.
|Mon||1:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Tues||1:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Wed||1:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Thurs||1:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Sat||9:00am - 12:30pm|
Mathnasium of Glendora Reviews
May 8 2018
When is your child better at math—at the end of a grade level or at the beginning of th...
Sep 5 2017
Lower Elementary: Question: Liam is choosing his outfit for the first day of school. He can&rs...
Aug 28 2017
Lower Elementary: Question: Jack decides to paint the walls in his bedroom with colorful strip...