Mathnasium is a "math-only" learning center. Our team is made up of outstanding individuals with excellent math skills instructing students in grades 1-12.
Hours are flexible. During the school year, we are open weekdays from 3pm to 7pm and Saturdays from 10am to 1pm. Initially, new instructors work 2-3 days per week.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MATHNASIUM:
- Training: We offer training in the proprietary Mathnasium method.
- Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels.
- All work is in center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
- Strong math proficiency through pre-calculus - calculus a strong plus.
- High motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience a strong plus.
- Desire to work through the school year a plus.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR:
- College graduates taking a year before graduate school
- Retired teachers
- College students
- Exceptional high school students
|Mon||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tues||2:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Fri||2:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Granada Hills Reviews
Apr 15 2021
Skating on thin ice is nerve-wracking! Wondering if you're about to fall through, fearing...
Apr 12 2021
Sessions at Mathnasium are filling up! Have you ever thought about enrolling your child in Ma...
Apr 7 2021
Now, we don't like to be Debbie Downer but we have some bad news for you. Math skills in ...