Current Employment Opportunity:
Mathnasium, math-only learning center in the Hamilton square has an opening for math instructor to work with students in grades 2-12. Curriculum and materials are pre-determined for each student, and instructor will apply the teaching methods presented during training.
• Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
• Energetic and confident personality
• Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
• Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Monday – Thursday and Saturday mornings, approximately 8-19 hours per week (flexible). Starting compensation is based on experience and math skills.
Reply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include detail about your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability. Email to email@example.com .
We are closed for in center instruction. Please call us for online remote learning.
|Mon||12pm to 5:00pm|
|Tues||12pm to 5:00pm|
|Wed||12pm to 5:00pm|
|Thurs||12pm to 5:00pm|
Mathnasium of Hamilton Square Reviews
Mar 4 2020
Elena used to be mad at math, but now she likes it a whole lot better. She describe...
Feb 27 2020
Arun is one example of hundreds. Math confidence, describing his experience as "fu...
Feb 23 2020
It's time to compare the "old" with the "new". Hint: The "old" way is still found i...