Current Employment Opportunity:
Mathnasium, math-only learning center in the Hamilton square has an opening for math instructor to work with students in grades 2-12. Curriculum and materials are pre-determined for each student, and instructor will apply the teaching methods presented during training.
• Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
• Energetic and confident personality
• Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
• Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours, Monday – Thursday and Saturday mornings, approximately 8-19 hours per week (flexible). Starting compensation is based on experience and math skills.
Reply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include detail about your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability. Email to email@example.com .
|Mon||3:30pm to 8:00pm|
|Tues||3:30pm to 8:00pm|
|Wed||3:30pm to 8:00pm|
|Thurs||3:30pm to 8:00pm|
|Sat||10:00am to 2:00pm|