If you love math and making a difference in kids lives, then this is the place for you. We are currently looking for year round instructors to teach our growing number of students. Instructor positions are part time with flexible hours. We provide on the job training that teaches instructors how to teach the Mathnasium way. To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or feel free to come in and fill out an application. Instructors must be at least 16 years old to be considered for any position. Instructor duties include:
- Teach through Mathnasium methodology and terminology, using prescribed teaching practices.
- Actively encourage, motivate, and engage with students during the instructional session.
- Evaluate and document student progress.
- Correct student work and provide positive constructive feedback.
- Maintain student attention and re-engage distracted students.
- Manage student behavior to create a positive environment that optimizes learning.
- Communicate student needs to center leadership and to instructional staff in a team-teaching environment.
- Assist in non-teaching tasks, which may include cleaning, administrative assistance, curriculum preparation, or other duties as assigned.
|Sun||10:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
|Mon||3:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Tues||3:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Wed||3:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Thurs||3:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
|Fri||3:30 PM - 7:30 PM|
Powered by Appointment-Plus
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Hinsdale Reviews
Mar 2 2021
We're in a middle of a heat wave! Thank goodness all this snow is finally melting. When you l...
Feb 25 2021
Maria Winckelmann Kirch was born February 25, 1670 in what is now Germany. She was an astronomer ...
Feb 24 2021
Anneli Cahn Lax was born February 23, 1922, in Poland, and lived in New York as a mathematician, ...