Mathnasium of Mansfield, located in Mansfield, Texas, is currently seeking new Mathematics Instructors who are exceptional at math and love teaching kids.
Mathnasium is a math-only supplementary learning center that offers both math help and enrichment to students in grades 2-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary teaching material. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math!
Mathematics Instructors (part-time)
We love math and are looking for enthusiastic instructors to help kids understand math like never before! We offer with flexible scheduling, ongoing professional development training and many holidays.
- Strong elementary and middle school math skills
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry (if possible)
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Our learning center environment is supportive and encouraging for our students' success!!
Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours may vary: Mondays –Thursdays between 3pm and 7pm, and Saturdays between 10am and 2pm; approximately 8-20 hours per week (flexible).
Reply with resume and cover letter (addressed to Center Director). In your cover letter, include detail regarding your math competencies, experience teaching or working with students/children, and your availability.
*Reliable transportation, professionalism, criminal background check, and mathematics assessment test(s) are required for employment consideration*