We’ve looked at a lot of math apps? Some are useful, some not. Here are a few of our favorite math apps you might find helpful:
- Photomath: Just take a photo of your math equation and get a step-by-step solution! Great for a specific math problem - or if you just want to check your work.
- GeometryPad: working through high school geometry concepts and want some extra practice exercises? Try this app to reinforce your knowledge.
- BuzzMath: provides practice questions aligned to common core standards used by public schools in Kendall.â€‹â€‹
- BrainScape Flashcards: Use this app to create a customized flashcard set to help you memorize and retain formulas using spaced repetition.
- Desmos: Most Miami high school math classes require graphing calculators. While Desmos does not completely replace a TI-calculator, it does provide much of the same graphing calculator functions to use on your phone or tablet.
How do you use math apps? Do you find them helpful?
At Mathnasium, we teach math in a way that makes sense to you - - and we help with homework! Let’s talk about excelling in math this year: (305) 274-3700
You may also be interested in:
How can I help my child master multiplication?
Preparing for the SAT or ACT?