Mathletes Interested in Participating in this Math Competition Need to Sign Up Before December 15, 2019 to Participate
Calling all Mathletes!
Mathnasium of Stone Oak is excited to announce that our Stone Oak math learning center will be a host location for the Math Kangaroo International Math Competition.
Advanced and gifted math students interested in participating in math competitions will find a this is a great option to consider.
The event is held across the U.S. on March 19, 2020, but you can sign up now. Registration closes on Dec. 15.
Students from grades 1 through 12 can participate. The competition includes a 75-minute multiple choice test. Most questions are word problems selected by the Math Kangaroo Committee.
If you would like to sign up your Mathlete, here is a link to register:
March 19: 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. (click to register)
Any student can participate at our location, including those who are not Mathnasium members.
If we can answer any questions about the competition, please let us know.
Math Kangaroo Highlights
- 75-minute multiple choice test
- Grades 1 - 4: 24 questions
- Grades 5 - 12: 30 questions
- Test materials are developed by the International Math Kangaroo Committee
- Each participant receives a t-shirt
- Top awards include all-expense paid international summer camps and college grants