Mathnasium is a math only-learning center that offers both math help and enrichment to students in grades 2-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary teaching material. Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child's life by passing on a love for math! We offer part-time jobs in the East Memphis area with flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities.
• Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry
• Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
• Energetic and confident personality
• Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
• Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
Our learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening hours on Monday-Thursday, and mornings on Saturday. Approximately 8-20 hours per week (flexible).
Apply with resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, include detail about your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the City of Memphis's Safer at Home Executive Order we are conducting all instruction through Mathnasium@home at this time.