News from Mathnasium of Mequon
Make This Their Best Year Yet!
Jan 2, 2020
Give them the Mathnasium advantage
Does your child have the skills and confidence they need to succeed this school year? Mathnasium of Mequon makes the difference. We're the local and national authority in math education, with over 1000 centers worldwide and scores of success stories locally. Our expert instructors teach each child individually, using customized learning plans to help start them off strong and achieve their academic goals for the school year and beyond!
Here's how Mathnasium of Mequon works:
Step #1: Schedule a visit. During that visit, we will discuss goals for your child, answer all of your questions, share center expectations, and give you a tour.
Step #2: We complete an assessment to see where your child is truly at mathematically. Then, we build an individualized learning plan specifically for each child. Students earn rewards during this process and they LOVE it!
Step #3: Complete the enrollment forms for unlimited access to our center each month. All memberships are month-to-month. Our elementary and middle school students attend for an hour each visit, while our high school students can spend up to 90 minutes.
Step #4: Watch the confidence rise in your child. You'll begin to see an increase in their MAP/STAR/other standardized test scores, as well as their math grade. You might notice that math isn't an "issue" anymore at home.
Did you know?
- All visits are 100% drop in! After the initial assessment, you never have to schedule with us.
- We help with math homework each visit! Let us take away the frustration at home.
- Is your child taking the ACT this upcoming year? We have an ACT Math Prep program.
- Students earn rewards each visit! If your child isn't motivated by math, they will be. Trust us!
- Our instructors are the best around. Every one of them is a math expert. We have multiple certified teachers on staff, even a Special Ed teacher and multiple degrees in math!
- Mathnasium of Mequon is locally owned and operated!
- Our owner, Derek, was a former Middle School Math Specialist for the Mequon-Thiensville School District!
Math isn't just what we do, it's all we do!
We look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your child. Call, email, or chat with us today.
We are currently offering both @home and in-center sessions for Mathnasium families!
|Mon||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Tues||10:00am - 12:00pm|
|1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Wed||1:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Thurs||10:00am - 12:00pm|
|1:00pm - 5:00pm|
Mathnasium of Mequon Reviews
May 12 2020
Summer is a time for fun, but it's also when kids lose up to 3 months of their math skills. C...
Apr 7 2020
Mathnasium of Mequon @home features the same experience with enthusiastic, highly train...
Jan 2 2020
Give them the Mathnasium advantage Does your child have the skills and confidence they need to...