News from Mathnasium of Mount Airy
We Are Open!
Nov 2, 2020
After reopening our doors in July, we are finally settling into some sense of normalcy! We have rigorous protocols in place to keep our students and staff safe as we continue to keep our students' on track on their Math Journeys! We have in-person and virtual tutoring options available and with Phase 2.5 of our reopening process beginning at the start of the school year, we are confident in our ability to minimize risk of exposure. You can read our full reopening guidelines here, but here's a summary for you busy folks out there!
- Masks are required for both instructors and students at all times
- Students seated 6 feet apart
- Temperature and wellness checks at the door for all
- Limited occupancy (14 students maximum at any time)
- Plexiglass screens between instructors and students to maintain face-to-face instruction
- Hand-washing required upon entry for all
- Student desks cleaned with bleach solution between students
- Utensils cleaned with bleach solution between uses
- No communal learning materials (writing utensils, white boards, games, manipulatives, etc) - all materials assigned individually to each student
- Center ventilated regularly (doors opened to create airflow)
- Occasions where students come within 6 feet of each other minimized
- Frequently-touched objects (doors, sinks, etc) cleaned with bleach solution regularly
We are so glad to be able to help so many students and we hope to help many more! Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your student!
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Mount Airy Reviews
Apr 16 2021
Third Quarter is ending and report cards are coming soon! Be on the lookout and don't forget ...
Nov 20 2020
Here at Mathnasium of Mount Airy, we t...
Nov 2 2020
After reopening our doors in July, we are finally settling into some sense of normalcy! We have r...