News from Mathnasium of Mukilteo
Is Math Boring for Your Child? We Can Fix That!
Nov 30, 2021
Wonder why your student is getting bored in math class? A recent article from verywellfamily suggests boredom might stem from:
1. Students not being sufficiently challenged.
2. Students are under-motivated.
3. Student math skills are lacking.
Parents can help pinpoint the cause by asking questions like, "Did you finish before everyone else was done?" or "Do you usually like math class?" When you're ready to fix the problem, bring that student into Mathnasium! Why?
Because Mathnasium of Mukilteo has the ultimate remedy for bored students!
1. If your student needs a challenge, come see how our specially trained instructors can offer a new, engaging curriculum custom-built for your student.
2. If your student is under-motivated, then come visit our impressive reward cabinet and brag board. Our reward cabinet holds prizes that can only be earned by reaching the goals your student will set with their Mathnasium instructor. Earning rewards and being acknowledged on our brag board keep our students driven and motivated with math.
3. If your student's math skills are lacking, then bring them in for a comprehensive math assessment. This test is designed to reveal any missing parts in your child's math education. We can find the weak parts of his/her understanding and reinforce them with an individualized learning plan.
Mathnasium of Mukilteo has been changing the math experience for students for 2 years. Our Director, Betty Yiu Au, is excited to meet you and your student. You can find us at 11700 Mukilteo Speedway, #408, Mukilteo, WA 98275.
Sign up now for a Free Assessment!
12/30/2021 (THURS) - INCLEMENT WEATHER - We will be CLOSED today in consideration of the safety of our students and staff.
|Mon||3pm - 7pm|
|Tues||3pm - 7pm|
|Wed||3pm - 7pm|
|Thurs||3pm - 7pm|
|Fri||2pm - 6pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Mukilteo Reviews
Jan 15 2022
Mathnasium of Mukilteo is pleased to announce our Student of the Month! We love to celebrate ...
Jan 12 2022
What's the difference between group tutoring and individual tutoring? What happens at Mat...
Jan 8 2022
Ever wonder if your child's attitude towards math is hindering their progress? Can a bad ...