News from Mathnasium of North Beverly
COVID-19 Safety Protocols (Updated 6/16/21)
Jan 14, 2021
We would like to highlight and remind you what precautions we will be continuing to take in order to maintain our in center offering in the safest way possible.
Our @home offering has been a valuable option for those who prefer to stay distanced (or simply find it more convenient to attend from the comfort of home), and we are happy to announce that we will continue to offer virtual instruction included in any of our memberships. We do, however, appreciate how much it means to some of you to see Instructors in the center and will do our best to maintain a safe environment for our students, staff, and everyone's families.
- Sessions will begin wrapping up 5 minutes earlier so as to generate a buffer between the end of one session and start of the next which will decrease traffic during transitions.
- We please ask that parents wait outside of the center when dropping off or picking up their child(ren).
Curbside Pickup for Prizes
- Please visit the Enrolled Families Page to help your child(ren) redeem reward cards earned during their Mathnasium sessions for contactless or curbside pick-up.
- You can check how many full reward cards your student has earned by navigating to their Instructor Session Notes Google Sheet. (If you are having difficulty locating this Google Sheet, please search your email inbox, please text , or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Managing High Traffic Areas
- Students will take turns getting up for prize redemption, bathroom breaks, and prize wheel spins (our high traffic areas of the center).
- Instructors will direct students to tables as needed to avoid backups at the check in station.
- Students must request to redeem prizes during their game time rather than after a session ends when other students are checking in up front.
- All sessions are scheduled by appointment only – our scheduler allows us to track student-instructor pairings and durations for review of close contacts as needed.
- Appointment time increments are limited so that transitional times are only scheduled to occur on the hour or half-hour rather than every 15 minutes.
- Students must wash their hands for at least 20 seconds upon arrival before joining their Instructor.
- All Instructors are also expected to wash their hands upon arrival, and should find opportunities to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer throughout the day.
- All desks, chairs, and learning tools (including chromebooks and any writing utensils) are thoroughly sanitized before and after each session.
- The center is cleaned before each instructional day by staff as well as a professional cleaning company for a deep clean every other day.
- All students and Instructors are required to wear masks on the instructional floor at all times.
- We have plenty of extra disposable masks available just in case.
- Snacks are to be consumed outside the center – students are free to take a snack on their way out, but should wait to open it until they are in the car or home.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with questions about any of these protocols or to discuss whether the in center or @home option is right for your child.
Thank you for all of the positive support we have received towards both our online and in center options in a challenging year.
The Mathnasium Team
Mathnasium now offers BOTH in-person and live, face-to-face online instruction in compliance with CDC & State guidelines.
|Mon||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Tues||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Wed||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Thurs||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Fri||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of North Beverly Reviews
Jan 14 2021
Dear Families, We would like to highlight and remind you what precautions we will be continuin...
Apr 1 2020
Now your child can have the same Mathnasium experience anywhere. For parents...