Do you love math? Do you love working with kids?
Do you have weekday afternoons and/or Sunday afternoons free to do both?
Mathnasium of North Miami has immediate openings for part-time math instructors to work with students in grades K-12. Please send an email to email@example.com:
1. Briefly describe your math background + your experience working with kids
2. Attach your resume
3. List your weekday and Sunday availability
Our Mathnasium center is open for instruction Mondays through Thursdays 3pm - 7:00pm and Sundays 2pm to
6pm. We are looking for Instructors who can commit to at least two weekdays (Mon through Th) and
able to arrive between 2:30 and 4pm.
At Mathnasium, we teach math in a way that makes sense to students in K-12th grades. Instructors at our math
learning centers have a unique opportunity to be part of a growing organization where we make a significant and meaningful difference in our students' lives.
● Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or graduated with a degree in any field or currently teaching
● Strong math skills through Algebra II
● Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
● Great with children of all ages
● Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
● Energetic and confident personality
Please note that submissions without the background/relevant experience information will not be considered. Our interview process includes a comprehensive math skills test and a floor observation. Please email or call us at (786) 540-2733 with any questions. Thank you!
We are OPEN virtually with live instructors! Call/Text us at 877.567.MATH (6284) to get started!
|Sun||2pm - 5pm|
|Mon||3pm - 7pm|
|Tues||3pm - 7pm|
|Wed||3pm - 7pm|
|Thurs||3pm - 7pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of North Miami Reviews
Aug 18 2020
Starting August 31. 2020, we are excited to be participating in Prime Study Space at ou...
Apr 22 2020
Q&A collection for parents and guardians that explains details on Mathnasium@Home, th...
Mar 15 2020
For Current Students Only. Thank you for becoming a member of the Mathnasium of the ...