News from Mathnasium of Pacific Heights SF
Mathnasium of Pacific Heights Summer Camps
Apr 28, 2022
3 Fun Ways for Your Kids to Get Ahead in Math This Summer at
Mathnasium of Pacific Heights
# 1. Join Our Summer Camp!
- Children in Grades K-8 can have a Blast with Math!
- Learn math face-to-face and explore STEAM-related activities!
- Math-Based Art | Science & Engineering Projects | Lego Robotics
#2. Purchase a Flexible Summer Punch Pass!
- A great option if you're traveling this summer, but you still want your child to keep their math skills sharp!
- Flexible passes can be used from June 6th-August 30th.
- Buy a 12,18 or 24 session pass.
- Available in-person or virtually!
#3. Enroll in our Year-Round Program!
- FREE individual math assessments
- Customized learning plan
- It's great fun and keeps the math skills sharp!
- Offered in-person or virtually
- Available throughout the year, including summer
Avoid the "summer slide" with just a few hours per week and your child will be ready to take the school year with math momentum & confidence!
You can always spot the student who spent their summer at Mathnasium!
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Pacific Heights SF Reviews
May 18 2022
Many aspects of our lives are dependent on math. No matter what your occupation is, there are asp...
May 11 2022
Vedic math is a system of mathematics that was designed and published by Indian Hindu monk and ma...
May 4 2022
Lines are the building blocks of geometry. Lines are 2D objects, with no width, that can stretch ...