Looking to join an A+ team? You may be part of the Mathnasium equation!
Mathnasium is the world's premier math-only learning center, offering both help and enrichment to students in grades 2-12. Each student in our program receives a customized learning plan based on our proprietary curriculum, a proven component of The Mathnasium MethodTM. The other key component is you! If your answers to the questions below are "YES!" send us your resumé and cover letter today!
- Are you passionate about making a difference in our community?
- Do you enjoy helping students learn in a way that makes sense to them?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills, relating both to children and adults?
- Are you skilled in teaching students in grades 2-12?
- Do you enjoy math and want to share that experience with others?
- Do you have exceptional math skills through Geometry, Algebra 2, Trig or Pre-Calc?
- Are you a professional who wants to help shape an encouraging, achievement-oriented environment?
- Are you available some combination of weekday late afternoons/evenings and Saturdays?
In your cover letter, please include detail about your math competency, experience teaching or working with students, and availability. Please send cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our center will be closed Monday, 09.06.21 in observance of Labor Day, with gratitude to all those who make a difference!!
|Mon||3:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Tues||3:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Wed||3:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Thurs||3:00 PM – 7:30 PM|
|Sat||10:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Papillion Reviews
Mar 17 2021
Thank you, Papillion for welcoming Mathnasium to the community over this last year! We opened our...
Dec 21 2020
As 2020 winds down, we at Mathnasium of Papillion are filled with gratitude for the people we&rsq...
Sep 10 2020
This school year brings unprecedented challenges for students as they grapple with increasingly d...