Create @home account Confirm @home account Connect to @home classroom
Edit @home account Intruction to Classroom Tools Best Practice
Creat Your [email protected] ConexED Account
Receive a classroom meeting invitation email from Mathnasium of Purcellville
Click on the meeting link in the Email
Choose "Guest Registration"
We ask that you do not use the 'login with Gmail' option as it may auto-populate the username with the name tied to your Gmail account, unless you use your child school issued Chromebook. If you are using a parent email to register your student, this could cause confusion for the instructors!
Select “No account, Register Here”
Start to create an account
Fill out the registration form with your student's name (first and last), an email address, and a password.
- Please make sure NOT to use your (the parent’s) name as that will prevent us from recognizing your student when they log in.
- If you are signing up more than one student, you will need each student account to have a different email address. You can create a new email quickly and for free at gmail.com.
Finish Creating your account
Back to Top
Receive the confirmation email
Back to Top
Connect to ConexED Classroom for a Student Session
Access [email protected] Classroom by the link below
The link will also be sent to you before your scheduled session in a reminder email. Please bookmark this link for easy access.
Login to [email protected] Classroom by click on “Guest Registration” unless the student has his/her own Google Account.
Login using the Email/Username and password setup during the registration process
You are in the Classroom!
When you have signed in, you will enter the “lobby.” Instructors will move your student to your breakout room as soon as possible. When you first enter the lobby, please click on “Raise Hand” button to be announce you are in the classroom.
Our instructor will check your student in and help your student get started on the day’s of work.
If you have technical difficulties during your login, please contact us at 540-338-6284.
Back to Top
Go to https://mathnasium.craniumcafe.com/login
Click on “Login with Google” or “Guest Registration” whichever you use to login to the classroom normally
If you select "Guest Registration", login using your account Email/Username and password
Update Name or other information by selecting CUSTOMIZE CARDS
Fill out with your student's name (first and last). Please make sure NOT to use your (the parent’s) name as that will prevent us from recognizing your student when they log in.
Click on “Save” button to save the change
Click on button on the upper right corner to exit
Back to Top
An Introduction to the classroom Tools
Internet Browser and OS
- ConexED plateform is optimized for most recent version of the Google Chrome or Firefox, Edge and Safari INTernet browsers.
- Google Chrome is preferred.
- If your computer can be plugged directly into your home’s modem, that will provide the most reliable experience. However, a room with a solid Wi-Fi connection generally will be sufficient.
- A good rule of thumb is to check if you can stream videos (Youtube, Disney+, Netflix, etc.) without lag. If you can stream without any issue, you should be able to run @Home!
- ConexED runs on laptop or desktop computer.
- ConexEd is compatible with iPadOS 14. The following devices works with iPadOS 14:
- iPad Pro – All versions
- iPad – 5th & 6th generation
- iPad Air – 2nd & 3rd generation
- iPad Mini – 4th & 5th generation
- Some laptops with restrictions do not allow our platform. If you are logging on with a school-provided laptop, it may not be able to load the classroom.
Your Student’s Set Up
- If possible, students should use headphones with a microphone. This will limit “echoing” and ensure the instructor can properly hear the student and vice-versa.
- Students should be in a quiet area free from background distractions and noise.
- If headphones with a microphone are not available, earbuds or other headphones make an adequate substitute.
- If your student needs homework assistance, there are two ways to share the homework with our instructors.
Method 1: scan the homework and saved as PDF file or take a picture and saved as a JPG or PNG file, then click on “Upload an Image” icon in the classroom to upload the file to the whiteboard.
Method 2: if homework is in online platform such as Aleks, JLab, DeltaMath, Edmentumetc., your student can use “Share Screen” function to share the homework directly to our instructors.
- When in doubt, refresh by pressing on Ctrl + R, or F5 key(s), You won't lose any progress if you refresh the page, and often that is the fastest way to fix any problems with audio/video, zoom issues, etc.
- If refreshing does not help and you cannot communicate with your instructor, please contact us at 540-338-6284
- If a student is late logging in, their session end time cannot be changed or extended.
- Please start the login process a few minutes early to allow time for computer updates or unexpected errors.
- Please do not provide additional instruction or give students answers during their session. This may cause confusion for a student and impact their understanding of the material.
Where to Direct Questions
- Just like in the center, the instructor working with your student will be working with others as well. To ensure the highest level of instruction for all Mathletes, please contact the center directly with any questions about their material or progress.
Back to Top