Mathnasium is an after school and summer learning center that provides supplementary math assistance to students in grades 1-12.
We offer part-time, flexible scheduling, and training, with all curriculum and materials prepared for you.
If you love math and are passionate about helping kids, inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, a part time job that can change lives.
Please email us with your resume and cover letter.
Please no phone calls.
We make MATH make sense
This Math Learning Center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love math, love teaching, and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours may vary, but could include mid-afternoon through early evening for weekdays and saturdays early afternoon, approximately 12-20 hours per week (flexible).
- Exceptional math skills through pre- Calculus
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Energetic, fun and confident personality
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students