Be a Part of Something Special
Enjoy a Rewarding Experience While Assisting Students Excel in Math:
Mathnasium of Saratoga Springs is a part of a nationwide group of math-only learning centers that offer both math help and enrichment to students in grades 2-12. We are looking for skilled, motivated, and passionate instructors that are fluent in math skills from elementary to middle school. Being able to effectively teach Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and calculus are preferred but not necessary for entry level instructors.
Join us for the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math! We offer flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities.
Benefits of working at Mathnasium:
- Students: You will have the opportunity to work with students in grades 2-12
- Training: You will receive on-the-job training in the proprietary Mathnasium method
- You won’t have outside work (like correcting homework after hours)
- A degree or working towards a degree in math, engineering, or technical field. High School students with exceptional math skills up through Algebra I and Geometry will be considered.
- Great communication skills (w/humor), Motivated, Passionate in Teaching, and Dependable
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents
- Confidence: Need to be able to instill confidence in math of enrolled students
This rewarding job opportunity is excellent for Current Teachers, Retired Teachers, College Students, and Exceptional High School Students.
All candidates must:
- Pass an Math Literacy Test without the use of a calculator
- Must have enough availability to work 2-3 days per week
- Pass a background check
This Learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success.
Hours are flexible. During the school year: Monday –Thursday afternoons and Saturday mornings, approximately 8-16 hours per week. Summer hours are Monday-Friday with some morning and some afternoon hours.