NOW HIRING Math Instructors for the 2018-2019 School Year!
Mathnasium, a math-only learning center, is looking for three exceptional Math instructors for our Scarsdale and Mamaroneck locations to work with students in grades K-12. The ideal Mathnasium instructor loves to teach, is passionate about math, is warm, caring, has a sense of humor and an outgoing personality! Curriculum and materials are pre-determined for each student, and instructor will apply the teaching methods presented during training.
- Exceptional math skills through Algebra I and Geometry.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to professionally interact with students and parents.
- Energetic and confident personality.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to teach students in upper level high school math courses.
- Previous teaching experience or other experience working with students.
What we offer you:
- Training on all methods and techniques unique to Mathnasium.
- Ongoing professional development in education practices.
- Culture of people who are passionate about what they do and who want to inspire and motivate students of all ability levels.
All instructors must pass a math literacy exam.
Learning center environment is supportive and encouraging. Applicants should love teaching and be able to motivate students to success. It is a great learning experience for someone preparing to become a certified school teacher.
Flexible part-time after school hours: Mon-Thurs 3-9pm, Sat 9am-2pm.
Off holidays. Minimum 2 days and up to 4-5 days a week.
Compensation is based on education, experience, and completion of training.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and their availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HIRE INSTRUCTORS FOR SUMMER-ONLY EMPLOYMENT.
OUR MATHNASIUM CENTERS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR IN CENTER INSTRUCTION DUE TO COVID-19. WE ARE NOW OFFERING MATHNASIUM@HOME. OUR NEW ONLINE FACE TO FACE PROGRAM. VIST OUR SPECIAL OFFER PAGE TO LEARN MORE! STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE!
Mathnasium of Scarsdale Reviews
Mar 25 2020
Lower Elementary: Question: Jack builds a sand castle with 8 different sand molds. The sm...
Mar 24 2020
Math Questons of the day. Questions and Solutions! Lower Elementary: Question:&nb...
Mar 22 2020
Lower Elementary: Question: Start with 1. Add 15. Subtract 11. Double it. Add 1. Mu...