Mathnasium is a "math-only" learning center. Our team is made up of outstanding individuals with excellent math skills as instructors tutoring students in grades 1-12.
Hours are flexible. During the school year, we are open Monday-Thursday 2-7:00pm and Sunday 1pm-5pm. During the summer, we are open Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm. Initially, new instructors will work 2-3 days per week.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MATHNASIUM:
Training: We offer training in the proprietary Mathnasium method.
Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels.
All work is in center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
Strong math proficiency through calculus (can be current calculus student).
High motivation, commitment, and enthusiasm.
Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience a strong plus.
Desire to work through the school year a plus.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR:
College graduates taking a year before graduate school
Exceptional high school students
We are currently looking for INSTRUCTORS, and would interested in seeing your resume.
What we are looking for in Our Staff.....
Looking for a passionate Math instructor, who loves Math and Kids.
Join THE Math Learning Center.
What we offer you:
- Great resume building opportunity!!
- Flexible afternoon/evening hours after school and/or weekends.
- Training on all methods and techniques unique to Mathnasium.
- Ongoing professional development in education practices.
- Culture of people who are passionate about what they do and who want to inspire and motivate students of all ability levels.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Excellent math skills of Higher Level Math through Calculus is a plus!
- Enthusiastic, PASSIONATE, empathetic, and patient while working with a variety of children
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with students and parents
- Strong communication skills
- Available to work with us through the school year.
- MUST PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
- Pass a Math exam and spend one hour with one of our Master Instructors working in a live environment
Job Type: Part-time
- Math Tutoring: 3 years
We are especially interested in Instructors with higher level High School Skills, up to and including calculus.
We proudly use:
Currently Open for IN-CENTER and @Home instruction
|Sun||1:00- 5:00 P.M.|
|Mon||2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tues||2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Wed||2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Thurs||2:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|