News from Mathnasium of South Pasadena
Center will Re-open: Monday 6/22!
Jun 18, 2020
We are Reopening for In-Center Instruction on Monday, June 22nd!
Greetings parents! Thank you for your patience and flexibility over these past few months! As we reopen, we are changing some policies and center practices to better protect our students and instructors.
If you are interested in having your child attend Mathnasium for in-center Instruction, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. At this time due to limited attendance policies we can only allow a very limited number of students to sign up for in-person instruction. We will re-enroll students on a first-come, first-serve basis and all others will be placed on a waiting list.
During this time we ask that students attend their sessions via one platform only:
- Mathnasium@Home (our online learning platform for distance learning); OR
- In-center Mathnasium Instruction
Whether you choose for your child to attend our center for instruction, or if you decide to have your child learn via Mathnasium@home, you must book your appointments in advance using AppointmentsPlus. All appointments are up to 1 hour in length. Appointments can be booked for the following time windows:
In-Center Instruction Hours
Monday - Thursday: 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Friday: 12:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Monday - Thursday: 1:45 pm - 6:30 pm
New Safety Policies & Procedures
- Face Coverings: Any individual who enters the center must wear a face mask at all times. In addition to face masks, instructors will be wearing face shields.
- Sneeze Guards: Sneeze guards will provide a physical barrier between our Instructors and each student.
- Student Health: If your student is feeling sick or is showing any cold / flu-like symptoms we will reschedule your session when they are feeling better.
- Food/Drink Policy: At this time we are not allowing any food or drink in the center of any kind.
- Restroom Policy: Due to the high risk nature of communal restrooms, we ask that students use the restroom at home prior to attending Mathnasium. Our restrooms will be open for emergency use only.
- Space limitations: We will be limiting the number of students who can attend in any given hour. In addition, all students will be assigned seating, and seated at least 6 feet away from one another.
- Air Purifiers: We will have two air purifiers running at all times when students are present.
New Attendance Policies/Procedures
- To avoid overcrowding, please have your child arrive at their session no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled time.
- Once your student arrives they will be asked to use hand sanitizer. We will then sign them in and assign them a seat.
- Student binders will no longer be getting their own binders from the bookshelf. Instead, Instructors will have each student’s binder sanitized and ready for them at their seats when they arrive.
- After each 1 hour session, there will be a 15 minute intermission between sessions, and only Mathnasium staff will be allowed on the Instruction floor to disinfect all high contact areas. Please ensure that your child is picked up timely to allow us the ability to disinfect the center for the next group.
- Due to the need for frequent disinfection, we must limit student sessions to their allotted time. Unfortunately, even if your child is late for his or her session, we are unable to extend sessions past their scheduled time.
The health and safety of our customers and our staff is of the utmost importance. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.
Based on the demands of the community, we know that our spots will fill quickly. We will do our best to make sure we can serve everyone interested in restarting in-person instruction by opening up more time-slots as restrictions ease.
Looking forward to seeing you all back again soon!
We are now open for in-center instruction! Space is limited so call or email to reserve your spot! We will continue to run online tutoring as well through Mathnasium@home!
|Sat||Online 10AM - 1PM|
Mathnasium of South Pasadena Reviews
Jul 3 2020
Parents (and teachers) know about the Summer Slide - when students, each summer, regress a little...
Jun 18 2020
We are Reopening for In-Center Instruction on Monday, June 22nd! Greetings parents! Thank you ...
Apr 19 2020
South Pasadena Unified School District just announced the new grading policy for the remainder fo...