Mathnasium is a "math-only" learning center. Our team is made up of outstanding individuals with excellent math skills as instructors teaching students in grades 2-12.
Hours are flexible. During the school year, we are open Monday-Thursday, 3-7pm and Saturday 10am-2pm. During the summer, we are open Monday-Thursday, 2-7pm and Friday 10am-2pm. Initially, new instructors will work 2-3 days per week.
Benefits of working at Mathnasium:
Training: We offer training in the proprietary Mathnasium Method.
Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels and abilities.
All work is in our Learning Center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
- Strong math proficiencey through calculus.
- High motivation, commitment and enthusiasm for math
- Classroom and/or 1:1 mathematics teaching experience a strong plus.
- Desire to work through the school year.
- Work a minimum of 2 days per week
Excellent opportunity for:
- College graduates taking a Gap year before graduate school
- College students
- Exceptional high school students
Suite #400, McKinley Commons, 4154 McKinley Pkwy, Hamburg
|Mon||3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Tues||3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Wed||3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Thurs||3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Sat||10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Southtowns Reviews
Jan 2 2022
By Mathnasium A new year is right around the corner with an o...
Dec 15 2021
Mathnasium #MathTricks: Half of Even Numbers (Part 2) By Mathnasium | December...
Oct 31 2021
A number is divisible by 3 if the sum of the digits is di...