- Students earn 5 stars for participating in the activities on May 10.
- Students earn stars based on their knowledge May 4, 11, 18, and 25.
- May 23 is Macy Day - a triple punch day
- Double punch days are May 2, 5, 17, 19, and 24
- We are closed Sunday, May 29 and Monday May 30 for Memorial Day
Free Fun Family Breakout Event - Sally's Beach Vacation
Come enjoy a FREE family activity! Bring your family to a fun breakout challenge (school age children required in your group), Race against the clock (or another team) and work together to solve a series of objectives to reveal the solution. This fun activity combines problem solving, team building and math skills to provide a memorable, rewarding evening. There are multiple skill level activities offered. Call or email us for availability and reservations.
PLEASE CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR WEATHER ANNOUNCEMENTS
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of St. Peter's North Reviews
May 18 2022
Many aspects of our lives are dependent on math. No matter what your occupation is, there are asp...
May 11 2022
Vedic math is a system of mathematics that was designed and published by Indian Hindu monk and ma...
May 4 2022
Lines are the building blocks of geometry. Lines are 2D objects, with no width, that can stretch ...