Mathnasium of Waldorf, a fast-growing after-school math learning center and the first in Waldorf, MD, is looking for highly skilled and motivated math instructors to join our fabulous team. To inquire about instructor positions at this learning center, please email us with your resume and cover letter.
Benefits of Working at Mathnasium:
- Training: We offer training in the proprietary Mathnasium method.
- Students: You will work with a variety of students at different grade levels.
- All work is in center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no homework to correct or lesson plans to develop.
- Instructing grades 1-12 students of different abilities and skill levels that deliver tangible results
- Assisting Center Director and Lead Instructor in maintaining effective, organized, clean and productive learning environment
- Strong math proficiency through calculus (can be current calculus student); candidates must pass a Math Literacy Test
- High motivation, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience a strong plus.
- Desire to work through the school year a plus.
- Availability to work at least 2 days per week. We are open Monday – Thursday (3:00pm-7:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am-2:00pm).
- Desire to make a difference for our young students
- All candidates MUST pass a background check
Excellent Opportunity For:
- College graduates taking a year before graduate school
- Retired teachers
- College students
- Exceptional high school students
Now offering live, web-based instruction through Mathansium@home from the same local , expert instructors who teach in our center.
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Waldorf Reviews
Mar 14 2020
Dear Mathnasium Parents, I would like to take a moment to update each of you on our ...
Dec 5 2019
Worried about finding the perfect gift for the math-lover in your life? Never fear, we’...
Sep 16 2019
Math is more than just addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication. Most math skills ...