News from Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights
NWDC students: Are you preparing for the upcoming SAT and/or ACT?
Sep 10, 2020
Are you taking the SAT / ACT for the first time and want to get a feel for what the test will be like? Or are you looking to improve your previous score in time for college admissions and scholarships?
NW DC students attend Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights to improve their scores the Mathnasium way:
- We start with a comprehensive assessment that shows us your personal strengths and weaknesses.
- We create a unique learning plan based on your specific needs and goals.
- We teach you math in a way that you will understand.
- Strategies and tips to ensure confident testing? Check!
- Flexible and convenient scheduling.
- Two Options for Instruction:
- In-Center Instruction (health and safety precautions in place)
- Mathnasium@Home Instruction with our video conferencing platform
Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights gives our students Test Prep instruction with individual attention needed to boost their scores on the math portion of standardized testing.
Our goals for each test prep student is to:
- Gain an understanding of the math concepts tested on the SAT/ACT.
- Apply the learned strategies and concepts to the standardized test efficiently and effectively.
Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights can also help prepare students for the PSAT, GRE, ISEE, and SSAT.
Our Math Test Prep Program gives students both the skills and confidence needed to be successful. Your next step is to schedule your complimentary assessment today either via video-conference or in our Cathedral Heights center. You can also give us a call at (202) 888-6882.
You might be interested in Changes to the ACT this Fall
We are currently delivering the Mathnasium experience via video-conference - OR - in our Cathedral Heights center. Please call us at (202) 888-6882 to get started!
|Sun||1:30pm - 5:30pm|
|Mon||10:30am - 6:30pm|
|Tues||10:30am - 6:30pm|
|Wed||10:30am - 6:30pm|
|Thurs||10:30am - 6:30pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights Reviews
Sep 26 2020
Have you ever skimmed through the education apps in the app store? So many! We’ve saved you...
Sep 18 2020
The transition to multiplication can be very challenging for many kids. Let’s hear from Jen...
Sep 10 2020
Are you taking the SAT / ACT for the first time and want to get a feel for what the test will be ...