Why is Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights so successful at getting kids ahead in math?
- We create customized learning plans for each student,
- We teach for a deeper understanding (mastery) of math concepts, and
- We intentionally provide an engaging and fun learning atmosphere.
Our thoughtful and customized approach results in:
- long-term mastery of foundational math skills and concepts,
- positive attitude and greater confidence in math and academic abilities,
- improved academic and test performance, and
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills for life!
4 things to know about Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights for 2021:
- We are delivering the Mathnasium experience using our proven method both in our center and online.
- We help families achieve math goals using our highly customized and teaching-intensive approach.
- We communicate regularly with you to let you know how your child is progressing.
- We teach your child math in a way that makes sense to them!
Our school year math programs are the perfect solution for:
- curing finger counting, mastering multiplication
- preparation and skill-building for math competitions
- sharpening fractions, word problems, and other Algebra readiness skills
- standardized test prep (SAT, ACT, ISEE, SSAT)
- preventing/reversing the COVID academic slide
We’re the authority in math education, trusted by over half a million parents. Check out what NWDC parents are saying about Mathnasium then self-schedule an assessment for your child today either in our Cathedral Heights center or online.
|Mon||2pm - 7pm|
|Tues||2pm - 7pm|
|Wed||2pm - 7pm|
|Thurs||2pm - 7pm|
|Fri||1:45pm - 6pm|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of Cathedral Heights Reviews
Aug 1 2021
We have a new event for August! We are introducing a new event - the $100 for 100% raffle!! You w...
Jul 1 2021
In July, we are hosting our third annual “Teamwork Makes the Dream Work” competition!...
Jun 29 2021
With schools transitioning to an online format you may be worried if your child is actually ready...