1. What is the most common thing you see in new students coming to Mathnasium for the first time?
A: The most common thing I see is a gap in applying skills that they already have when presented with difficult questions.
2. If there was one thing you could tell parents before they bring their student to Mathnasium what would it be?
A: The best way to get results is to attend regularly and consistently.
3. What things do the most successful students have in common?
A: The most successful students are the ones who are motivated to improve their math skills and do not need much encouragement to work hard.
4. What are some of the ways you teach math to your students?
A: I often use real-world examples to help students visualize specific concepts.
5. What do you think is the coolest thing about Mathnasium?
A: The coolest thing about Mathnasium is being able to see the progress that students make in their math abilities in a short amount of time.