Do you love Math? Do you love kids?
We are a local, math-only learning center that is part of a nationwide franchise group, looking for an energetic, math-competent individual with a friendly and outgoing personality who would enjoy working with children grades 1 – 12. We have a great team and a fun, caring, and vibrant learning center.
Hours are flexible but would primarily consist of a combination of Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 2:30 pm - 7:30 pm, Wednesday 1 - 7:30 pm, and Saturday 9 am - 2 pm. Compensation is comparable to per diem substitute teachers. We are primarily looking for someone available through the next school year.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MATHNASIUM:
- Training: We offer extensive and continuous training in the proprietary Mathnasium method
- Students: You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of students at different grade levels
- All work is in-center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no assignments to grade or lesson plans to develop.
- Passionate about math and have strong math skills up to and including Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus (Statistics and Calculus a plus)
- High motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- Must interact well with students and be able to instruct students clearly and concisely
- Must be able to inspire students to do well, establish a fun learning environment, and consistently demonstrate enthusiasm in teaching math
- Desire to work through the school year (summer/winter school breaks a plus)
- Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience a strong plus
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR:
- Passionate individuals with degree(s) in STEM
- College graduates taking a year before graduate school
- Part-time or full-time college or graduate students
- Retired teachers
If interested, please send us your resume along some background, your professional and academic objectives, your available hours, a phone number, and times to reach you. Email to email@example.com.
Mathnasium now offers both online @home and in-center instruction in compliance with CDC & State guidelines. Enrolled families, please book online sessions through the Scheduling App under the “@home Virtual Sessions” category. New families, please contact our center for more information to get your children started today!
|Mon||2:30 – 7:30 PM (Online 1 – 7:30 PM)|
|Tues||2:30 – 7:30 PM (Online 1 – 7:30 PM)|
|Wed||2:30 – 7:30 PM (Online 1 – 7:30 PM)|
|Thurs||2:30 – 7:30 PM (Online 1 – 7:30 PM)|
|Sat||9 AM – 2 PM (Online 9 AM – 2 PM)|
Why Choose Mathnasium?
Mathnasium of North Beverly Reviews
Jan 14 2021
Dear Families, With the infection rate increasing around the county, we have taken a...
Apr 1 2020
Now your child can have the same Mathnasium experience anywhere. For parents...