Do you love Math? Do you love kids?
We are a nationwide, math-only learning center looking for energetic and math-competent individuals. Mathnasium of North Beverly has openings for highly skilled and motivated Instructors who have a strong math background and good communication skills. Hours are flexible but would primarily consist of Monday – Thursday 3 pm - 8:30 pm and Saturday 9 am - 2 pm. Compensation is comparable to per diem substitute teachers. We are looking for someone available through the next school year.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT MATHNASIUM:
- Training: We offer extensive and continuous training in the proprietary Mathnasium method
- Students: You will get the opportunity to work with a variety of students at different grade levels
- All work is in-center: All work is done at the Mathnasium Center, so you have no assignments to grade or lesson plans to develop.
- Passionate about math and have strong math skills up to and including Algebra I, Algebra II, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Pre-Calculus (Statistics and Calculus a plus)
- High motivation, commitment and enthusiasm
- Must interact well with students and be able to instruct students clearly and concisely
- Must be able to inspire students to do well, establish a fun learning environment, and consistently demonstrate enthusiasm in teaching math
- Desire to work through the school year (summer/winter school breaks a plus)
- Classroom and/or one-on-one mathematics teaching experience a strong plus
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR:
- Passionate individuals with degree(s) in STEM
- College graduates taking a year before graduate school
- Part-time or full-time college or graduate students
- Retired teachers
If interested, please give us some background, your professional and academic objectives, your available hours, a phone number, and times to reach you. Email to email@example.com.
Mathnasium now offers both in-center and online instruction through Mathnasium@home! Enrolled families, please book your online sessions through the Scheduling App under the “@home Virtual Sessions” category. New families, please contact our center for more information to get your children started today!
|Mon||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Tues||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Wed||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Thurs||2:30 – 7:30 PM|
|Sat||9 AM – 2 PM|